Moving on

Assalamualaikum and hi.

Here I am again. For the last time entry I’ve posted, I’m thinking to keep myself updated.

For the last time back to when I post my last entry,
I wrote that I want to fall in love, basically with someone new
You know that feeling that you really want to move on?
When you are tired with yourself for keep loving the person who destroys you?
Who never looking back to you

So, I did.
I did liking someone,
and that ‘someone’ feels the same
I was so happy
He’s actually someone close, yet I didn’t really know him well
But after knowing him, I feel reassured
By the mean, he keep impressing me
Not by his looks, but his personality
I even jot down some notes, when finally get to see a side from him
everything about him, his character, what he likes, what he doesnt
i don’t know if what i did is normal lol
but when i knew something about him, i make notes

i know i still didnt know him that well, but i want to remember everything about him
and about what he did, all the happy moments he gave

maybe it takes time for him to treasure me, to make me important to him
but i’ve decided, i’ll just go through it
not because i’m strong
but that’s my desire
i’m tired looking for my past
i want to focus on my present

if you ask if that person is someone i have romantic feelings with yes i do
& however we still learning about each other
we’re still new, i feel like i’ve attached to him lol so fast

what i realized about myself, i’m someone who will obsessed with her own boyfriend
thats what i realize in me. either person? or love?
maybe thats because of my personality, easily get attached

okay don’t you guys worry
but pray for my happiness, i’m trying to move on
i knew, my past won’t end up with me, it’s fate.
and i don’t even care about him anymore

i did rather to be friends, but i don’t wanna be a close friend
but i don’t want us to be enemy though

the book has closed from a long time ago.

Thank God, you heard my prayer, you give someone new,
I trust you. Please make this new person, stays.
I don’t want him to be my another past,
i’m tired to find someone new
and please make our heart closer
even after a fight, make us even closer.

please, my Lord. but the only who knows everything is you
You know what’s better for me.


Comments

Popular Posts